Monday, November 12, 2012

Insights


Being a tea blogger from Singapore, sharing information about tea culture, relevant history and modern day interpretations of tea appreciation on the Internet gives me an important understanding of emerging tea communities at the same time. Of course, I take into account that my blog is in English and has its limits in reaching out to as many people as I would have hoped for.

Changi coastal walk
So where is my audience predominantly based? The US comes in first, followed by Czech Republic and in third position we have Germany. How did my fellow Singaporeans place? At a respectable fourth and rather encouraging to note because Singaporeans are a very hectic bunch with little time left for slow food and tea.  Finding time to reference online tea blogs and exploring means to design your own cha xi with delicious teas to match in an outdoor setting can feel as luxurious as, if not more so than, a weekend spa treatment.

Places with a great view of nature and tranquility are far and few between on this island that is constantly subjected to changing landscapes. Now, I will enjoy this little piece of paradise while it lasts.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Just wondering what criteria were used to rank these countries? And did Canada show up anywhere on your list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading :) Increasingly Canada shows up more in past months' pageviews by countries' list. I have based my observations on 'All time' pageviews tabulated by the stats feature found in blogger.

    ReplyDelete